Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sculpting

 Have you ever lost yourself in something?
When you lose track of time and are so fully engaged that you don't even hear the bing of your phone or feel the vibration of the traffic outside...getting lost.

I've been sculpting like a mad woman lately and have been lost a lot. And that's a VERY good thing!
It started immediately when I started to sculpt. I was fully sucked into the process, the free feeling of no right or wrong, only play and unconscious intention. For some this might be difficult but I'd suggest trying it because it's got to be one of the most relaxing journeys to take.

The reason I stepped into this realm was not to get lost, but to experience, and actually change how I was working. I've worked with others as a coach, supporting change and risk taking, and thought I needed a big dose of it myself. From teaching, facilitating, and coaching, I stepped into sculpting with full furry.

Uncertain that this could actually become something, or become something I wanted to share with others, to hosting an exhibit of my work, I continue to learn about change, grow into it and evolve along the way.

There's a whole new world out there and it could just be found when you get lost.

Enjoy uncertainty my friends

No comments: